Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The search is over...I think

I have been trying to find a raccoon-eye free mascara for as long as I can remember.  (The last thing I want is obvious streaks under my eyes!)  Up until recently I had basically given up and dealt with that the fact that my short, straight little Asian lashes would just have to be.  (I have tried lash extensions, and as much as I love them, they are too inconvenient to maintain and also an expensive treatment to get every 2 months.)  I had admired a friend's eye makeup look and asked what products she used.  At the same time, my SIL was raving about a mascara she'd been wearing daily.  Deja vu I realized they were one in the same, and also that I already owned a sample from the Sephora birthday gift - Benefit's They're Real! Mascara.  Tried it on a weekend for a test run, and then a day at work.  Pretty good!  It separates, darkens, and thickens my lashes, and curls them up too.  After about two weeks of use, it even seems that my lashes are a bit more curled, even without mascara on.  Once this little tube runs out, I'll definitely be heading to Sephora to pick up another. 


No comments:

Post a Comment