Sunday, July 29, 2012

A perfect person out there for everyone...

In my urgency to post my first archived entry, I didn't realize that November 2001 was really where my blogging began.  So we're going to backtrack a bit...

This was a quote that I blogged about on November 30, 2001.  Little did I know at that time, exactly four years later on November 30, 2005, I met that perfect person, my husband. 

"I believe there is a perfect person out there for everyone.
Someone who can totally understand, care and make you happy.
That someone might be already in my life.
Could be someone I know but not close to, someone I currently hate, someone I am close to, someone I've already liked, someone I have been with, or someone I have passed by.
Or he might not be anyone I know...maybe I still have to wait.
What if he was already there, and I missed my chance?
I don't know. I've been told that not too many people get to marry
the person that they truly love the most.
I think that's kind of sad, don't you?"

A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment