Monday, January 28, 2013

Time to Rise & Shine....

and workout.  When I have goals in mind, i.e. my wedding, my best friend's wedding - the motivation to exercise is definitely there and I'm able to power through.  I'm a little late to the 2013 party, but with it being my birthday month, I gave myself reprieve from getting up and at 'em.   

In the past, I usually work out either right before dinner, or late at night, like around 10pm.  With the work day longer, and me being more tired and with "better things to do,"  I'm going to give the workout morning a shot.  I'm not a morning person by any means, but I'm hoping that getting it done at the beginning of my day (and being rewarded with fresh blown out hair for work), my workouts will be more consistent.  I'm going to start off with every other day to start, and see how that goes.  When the sun is finally up when I get up (hopefully Daylight Savings in March) I'll be able to amp it up for the three weddings we'll be attending this year.    

I don't want to deny myself sleep either, so I guess a 10:30 bedtime's in order.  

Here's hoping I can wake up at 5:20am tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment