Saturday, November 16, 2013

I'm back....hopefully

I've been in a serious funk in terms of wanting to write in this blog.  Ever since returning from Hawaii, work has been non-stop.  Finally now that the quarter is over, I'm trying to catch up with friends.  I cannot believe the holidays are just around the corner, and before we know it, 2014 will be upon us.   

Speaking of Hawaii, this was our third time visiting the islands, this time to Kauai and Maui (our fave), and I'll say this was our best time so far, since we had a good mix of relaxing at the resorts and going on new excursions, including horseback riding and para-sailing.  Hubs wants to move there permanently and he's really serious about it.  But with all our family and everything here, could we really?  

Na Pali Coast

Hanauma Bay

Our fave spot in Maui (but this time in the afternoon!)

Sunset from our resort on our last night

No comments:

Post a Comment